Thursday, February 25, 2010

What I've Been Up To

Well, I know it has been a bit since my last post, but I have been all over the place. I have also spent more time focusing on this weight loss contest that is over NEXT FRIDAY! Spare time has been spent working out, but for a good cause.
Austin had a Birthday on December 23 and because it is right at Christmas, we pushed it back a bit. I did not intend on pushing it back this far, but Austin could not decide what he wanted to do. We finally settled on Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain Park. Here are some pics from that day.

Me and Derek

Autumn and Bradley (Cousin and Brother to Justin, who is in Afghanistan)

The whole crew. It was fun. We had to take both cars to get them all there.

Autumn and Bradley again.


I got some pics of them sliding on the snow, but the pics were taken from so far away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I captured my Oldest and my youngest in a moment! Aren't they sweet?

Such Sweetness. Cute story: My Birthday was December 13th and Avery does not understand that my Birthday was only for one day. Every night, she tells me Happy Birthday. I am not kidding. She only missed a night when she fell asleep and I had to carry her to bed. She knows it is not my Birthday and tells me anyway.

Does this child look 5 years old? She fixed her hair this way and was sassing around. I think she looks much older.

They love baths!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We took a trip to TJMAXX. Avery could not resist! How many times have you or your kids put on big hats in stores?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baseball practice was called off Saturday due to tournaments, so I decided to be a good Mommy and take them to the park. They were so excited and we were the only ones there for a long time. It was a beautiful day.



That is NOT a bird way up in that tree! It is Austin's Boomerang! He threw about 50 sticks before it finally came down!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derek and Munson wrestling on the floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wanna know how to make the yummiest Asparagus and Prosciutto Wraps? Go HERE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here is Autumn entertaining the girls.

Please continue to pray for my Cousin Justin. He is in Afghanistan and we do not get to talk to him very often at all. He sure could use all the prayers you can spare! Let's pray our Marines home!!
*********************
Have a great week!

11 comments:

Katie said...

You look great! Way to go working out. I need to get in gear myself. ; )

Your girls are beautiful! Wow. Love the hat pic.

You asked about the punch...another hostess did it, but it was just ginger ale mixed with orange pineapple juice. I'm sure you could mix in any juice with the ginger ale. Experiment if you want to. ; )

I added lemon slices for looks. Good luck!

billypandnikkysmom said...

Oh my gosh! I loved seeing all of the pictures of the kids, they are just beautiful! Bradley, wearing his USMC shirt...I have the same one only mine say My Son, LOL!! Glad you're doing so good on your diet :) keep up the good work!!! Have a great night :)

Theresa said...

FINALLY:) I am happy to see you in my sidebar! Love all the pictures, I know you are doing good on your diet and it shows. You should perhaps start a weight loss clinic:) Anyway, love the picture of Autumn and Avery. I sent some of the snow mountain pictures to Justin in his letter today. They were all good! Love you, Punkin! MOM

Cindy Lou said...

Oh love ALL those pictures!!! I will have to try those asparagus things!! Have a great evening!! Enjoyed your post...love you!!

Anonymous said...

Tracy! You look WONDERFUL! I adore that sweet family! So glad to see you around!

Wanda said...

Your pictures are great. How sweet is that, that your daughter still tells you Happy Birthday even though it was in December.

Great asparagus recipe. Thanks.
:)

Joyce said...

Great pictures! Loved the one of Autumn and Avery! And of Autumn and Bradley. Those moments are great... and full of love! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

Summer said...

You look great! Love the pics! You have such a presh family! Your girls are just dolls! My hubby's B-day is Dec 13 too.... I cracked up at the hat pic at TJ Maxx that is funny! Loved the story of your little girl telling you happy birthday everyday....soooo cute....
Kelcee has been saying it's Christmas Eve since Christmas....funny stuff....
Thanks sooo much for your sweet comments on my blog! If you scroll to my side bar there is a title called Summer's Story that will tell ya all about my disease....I am still struggling to get it in Remission but I leave it up to God and take it day by day....Thanks for asking....
Have a Happy Friday
Summer :0)

Kelli said...

You are looking trim!! Praying that the motivations remains!! Hope your birthday was fun! How could it not be with your sweet family around? Enjoy your weekend and looking forward to the next update!

Summer said...

Hey girly,
I sooo agree with you about the Bach and AI....I sooo think they should give the winner of AI more time to have there moment....
Oh and I also can't wait for dancing with the stars now since the cast is Jake Kate Gosselin and Pamela Anderson....that should be um interesting....
Have a Happy Tuesday
Summer :0)

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Nice photos! Wow, that one photo where you daughter fixed her hair, shoot that style made her look a bit older.

And yum on that asparagus and prociutto! Mmmm!