Thursday, January 6, 2011

Take Time to Laugh at The Little Things!


When I went into my basement bathroom yesterday this is who I saw...
*
*
*
*
*
*


Sitting on the back of the toilet. :) I can not help but wonder which of my four crazy kids did this and who they were thinking would see it first. It really made me giggle.




I am pretty sure it was one of my two littlest Angels who left something cute for my Mom (go check it out) the other day.




I am trying not to blink. My kids are growing up so fast. Trying real hard this year to stop and laugh at the little things.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Have a great day!


See ya soon!

8 comments:

Theresa said...

OH yes, I am sure it was Avery... she left my funny gift, I asked her! She saw the picture on my blog and I asked her who did it! She giggled and said "ME"! I loved it!

I am also trying really hard to relish EVERY moment and not look so forward to the next event! Love you and thanks for the giggle this morning! HUGS!

Cindy Lou said...

Too Cute!!!

Love you and thanks for sharing!!

Summer said...

LOL this is so funny he kinda looks like Arnold Swartznegger, at least if it scared you enough to wanna pee your pants you were right near the toilet LOL

xoxo
Summer

Joyce said...

I would have laughed too! That is funny! Life is so precious. Enjoy every second! Love ya, girl!

Anonymous said...

What a funny surprise! And so was your mom's! Little jokers!

Katie said...

Too funny!

billypandnikkysmom said...

Too cute, yes don't blink & hug them tight!! Love to all of you!!! Reading a great book, I'll do a review for you!!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

lol Once in awhile my kids would leave toys in the most strange places but I keep thinking, once they are all grown up, I won't see a spiderman in my pantry anymore. :( They will grow up.

Happy New Year my friend!